We are a leading underwriter in the medical insurance Industry in East and Central Africa. We seek to recruit experienced, independent and result oriented Sales Representatives to help sell the company products. The vacancies are available in Nairobi, Machakos and Thika.
Responsibilities for the Sales Representative
To recruit, ensure retention and facilitate day to day servicing of client needs.
Identifying and pursuing profitable markets through interactive Sales Presentations
Customer relationship and management
Plan and implement Sales Strategies’ to meet the targeted sales
To actively obtain and negotiate opportunities for the company products
Establishing and maintaining client based leads
Preparing timely reports relating to customer needs
• Well groomed, presentable and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili as well as a good listener.
• 25 years old or above.
• College graduates preferred but professional training will be considered
• Must be ambitious and focused with a desire to succeed in a sales career.
• Experience in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
• Package will include attractive commissions and incentives.
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below