Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Overall responsibility of Human Resource department including but not limited to; timekeeping, payroll, plant up-keep, security and implementation of company policies.
Monitor, maintain and document Statutory Regulations and Compliances on regular basis.
Regular follow up with relevant government agencies such as NEMA and DOSH.
4. Document and maintain employee records and files and present for audit whenever demanded.
5. Identify training needs for employees and organize training programs with internal/external support.
6. Liaison with security agencies to ensure safety and security of all staff and the company’s
7. Regular follow ups with outsourced contractors and monitoring and reporting their performance on weekly basis. Ensuring there is full compliance of PPE’s.7
Graduate in Human Resources or its equivalent, member of IHRM.
Preferably around 28years – 40 of age.
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below