Adevia Health Africa is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the administrative assistant position at our Eldoret office . The individual will run the office smoothly undertaking administrative duties while adhering to the company’s values and principles
● Receive visitors and interact with staff to facilitate service delivery.
● Handling incoming telephone calls and screening correspondence (incoming and outgoing).
● Carry out preparation, editing, filing, and maintenance of correspondence, office communication, and other documents.
● Supervision of office general outlook i.e. cleanliness, orderlines
● Arranging and coordinating departmental meetings and other events (in-house and external).
● Manage applications from the Kenyan office coming from the Western Region; I.e Rift Valley, Western, and Nyanza Regions
● Act as the Personal Assistant to the Regional Manager in the Eldoret Office
● Provide Customer services to the nurses/clients visiting the Eldoret Office, assist in handling inquiries and forwarding them to the relevant departments
● Work hand in hand with the staff in the Nairobi Office to provide a uniform customer experience
● Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Skills specific to the role
● Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
● Excellent typing skills, proficiency in MS Office, G-suite, and task management tools.
● A high degree of integrity and professionalism and capable of working under minimum supervision.
● Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
Bachelor’s degree or diploma in administration or their equivalent.
Job Location: Eldoret
How to Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below