Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
Bechtel will provide central programme management and in-country deployed teams to deliver engineering, procurement and construction services tailored to location specific requirements. This is a great opportunity to develop with this fast-moving customer while supporting Data Centre Teams in various African locations including:
· Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa
· Nairobi and Mombasa, Kenya
· Lagos, Nigeria
· and other cities across Africa
Based at the project job site, the Site Administrative Assistant will report to the Site Project Manager and provide project administrative support to the site management team. This role requires excellent communication skills and a strong collaborative working ethic.
Essential Job Duties
Provide administrative support to the site team to include:
· Receive and screen phone calls/visitors and directs them appropriately
· Manage visitors providing required notification/coordination to security
· Welcome and escort visitors, arrange temporary workspace, as necessary
· Utilizes software and applications to prepare deliverables such as reports, presentations, organization charts, etc.
· Plan and coordinate general office service needs (automation, facility, etc.)
· Operate standard office equipment and automation tools
· Arrange for mail and courier services
· Coordinate internal and external meetings, arranging for facilities, equipment, conference calling services, catering, etc.
· Prepare and distribute notices, agendas, information packets and meeting minutes as required
· Communicate effectively with the client, field personnel, and other project team members to ensure tasks/deliverables are efficiently completed
· Assist manager(s) in coordinating domestic and international travel (air and ground transportation) and visas, prepare detailed itineraries
· Assist manager(s) in preparing expense reports
· Maintain manger(s)’ calendars as required and schedule and reschedule appointments based on manager(s)’ commitments and priorities
· Work collaboratively with the other members of the project team to ensure alignment and execution of tasks
· Perform / assist with other general administrative or clerical duties as assigned
· Demonstrate a high degree of individual initiative, discretion, and diplomacy
· Be able to organize and prioritize administrative deliverables
· Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Have ability to work flexibly and collaboratively across all levels of the organization
· Have professional reception and telephone practices
· Professional oral and written communication skills required
· Knowledge of grammatical rules, spelling, composition, and punctuation required
· Knowledge of common office procedures and tools (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
· Experience in conference/meeting arrangements
· Experience in preparation of meeting minutes and/or notes
· Experience with making travel arrangements, both domestic and international
· Have ability to work overtime with little notice
· Must be flexible and able to accept and quickly adapt to changes in work focus
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below