This position is primarily responsible for the receipt, distribution and maintaining accurate records of office
supplies. This position is under General Service Department.
This position reports directly to the Property Supervisor.
1. Receives equipment and supplies destined for the store and cross checks purchase orders and
delivery notes to ensure that the correct items, quantity and quality have been supplied to RSC
2. Maintains accurate records of the movement of office supplies and equipment but not IT related
to and from the stores.
3. Receives requisitions from staff for stationery among other supplies and ensures timely
distribution every Wednesday or as required
4. Issues supplies for each new employee and recovers the supplies when staff members leave
5. Maintains ample stock levels in the stores by presenting timely requests for supplies that are at
re-order levels through liaising with the PropertySupervisor.
6. Ensures that stocktaking is carried out on quarterly basis with the SeniorAccountant.
7. Ensures that the supplies in the store are arranged and labeled properly to ensure easy retrieval
of items and to facilitate stocktaking.
8. Maintains and monitors stock levels in the Great Plains Accounting System.
9. Packs supplies and equipment for field trips and receives the equipment on return of the field trip
and ensures all equipment is returned in good working condition.
10. Performs any other duties assigned in order to improve the operations of the RSC Africa office.
Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of paid work experience is required.
Experience in stores management and stock recording
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
Ability to follow instructions from the Supervisor with a positive and receptiveattitude;
Ability to deal effectively and courteously with a large number of associates, outside agencies,
applicants and members of the general public;
Ability to maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail;
Ability to carry out all of the duties of the position efficiently and effectively with minimal
Ability to take initiative
Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manner to represent the best interests
of RSC Africa and CWS/IRP;
Ability to work independently and contribute to overall operations at management level;
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with RSC Africa administrative and operational information;
Ability to work well as a team in a multi-cultural environment while maintaining a high level of
Ability to actively participate in the implementation of the U.S. Government Operational Refugee
Processing Program in Africa;
Ability to lead others and address issues as they arise;
Ability to manage a large and diverse workload under pressure with competing priorities;
Ability to analyze and solve complex problems;
Ability to effectively manage RSC Africa’s resources;
Primarily indoors in a general office environment
Demonstrated integrity, accountability, and transparency in all previous employment
Certificate of Good Conduct issued within the last one year (12 months) is required before the start of employment
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below