Our client, a registered company in Kenya that deals with selling and after sales service of I.T related products and services is looking to hire competent Marketing/PR Executive whose responsibilities is to develop marketing and PR strategies for the company.
Main responsibility will be to use a wide range of media to build and sustain a good image for the company and boast positive publicity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning and carrying out PR campaigns and strategies
• Marketing company products and services through social media platforms
• Working on website and social media and writing/or producing presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for both external and internal distribution.
• Prepare and monitor the implementation of the annual promotion calendar to ensure timely execution of all planned activities.
• Liaise with advertising agencies and media providers in respect to the execution of advertising activities, programs and communication.
• Prepare a detailed, report of the performance of each promotion activity, one month after the promotion giving recommendations on the way forward
• Prepare and circulate marketing communication materials including price quotations, special offers, dealer agreements, customer’s presentations, trade presentations, product brochures and other dealer letters after approvals are made by the concerned departmental heads.
• Organize and coordinate customer functions such as training seminars, conferences and dealer meetings.
• Participate in new product development based on customer needs and market trends.
• Organize customer satisfaction surveys and use the data gathered to inform future planning activities.
• Handle customer related queries and enquiries.
• Provide customer service support to the client.
• Any other duties that may be assigned as the need arises
Skills and Competencies
• Diploma in Marketing/PR/Customer Service or equivalent
• 3 years’ experience in Marketing/PR/Customer Service/Content Writing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills-Verbal and Written (eloquent)
• Must have excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong negotiations and presentation skills.
• A strategic and innovative thinker
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Team working and the ability to network effectively
• Social media marketing and Google business skills
• Great content writing skills
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below