If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for hospitality, we would like you to register your interest.
Before clicking the register button here are some things to have prepared:
- – A recent CV
- – A photograph
Qualifications & Experience
- – 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience (desirable)
- – Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- – Educated to at least high school level
- – Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
- – At least 21 years old at the time of joining – Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160 cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- – Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- – As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below