Under the overall and direct supervision of the National ICT Officer in Nairobi, the incumbent will be responsible for providing daily technical support and troubleshooting of all computer systems with consideration to the needs and requirements of the mission
CORE FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist in the maintenance of Information Technology and Communication services and network. This includes network printer and clocking.
2. Provide onsite support to the above-mentioned systems and services.
3. Installation, configuration and upgrading, desktop and laptop computers and software used in the mission.
4. Assist in maintaining communication systems/equipment including, mobile lines, PABX, VOIP, Internet access, and all other communication related matters.
5. Assist in provide appropriate ICT training to all users in the mission as needed
6. Maintain regular updates to the technical documentation for the voice and data networks.
7. Maintaining necessary documentation for system maintenance and support procedures.
8. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. All applicants must be between 20 and 36 years of age.
2. Currently enrolled in the final academic year undertaking Course in MIS/Computer Science/Telecommunications/Engineering or any related field, or
Is currently enrolled in a graduate school programme (undertaking a degree or equivalent), or
Can be a graduate of a university or related institution with a Degree in MIS/Computer Science/Telecommunications/Engineering or any related field.
3. A holder of relevant certification especially A+, N+, Microsoft Certifications and CCNA will be an advantage.
4. Knowledge on the use of messaging systems i.e. MS Exchange and hands-on support for MS Office products.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication/management reporting skills.
6. Ability to follow instructions and implement policies and procedures from his/her
7. Ability to prioritize, organize and manage a large and diverse workload under
8. Ability to work and contribute as a team member in systems implementations.
9. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Fluency in English and Swahili
How to apply:
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below