Reporting to the Supervisor. Treasury, the ideal candidate will be responsible for processing customer refunds, all staff claims and vendor bank accounts management whilst ensuring adherence to agreed SLAs and internal controls.
1. Processing of customer refunds on a timely basis ensuring accuracy and observing the control requirement.
2. Processing staff payments on a timely basis in compliance with agreed payments cycle and ensuring validity of requests before processing.
3. Prompt resolution of customer queries both from the banks and also other internal and external customers.
4. Perform payment runs in CitiDirect and other company banking platforms to ensure timely vendor payments.
5. Setting up of vendor bank account details in Oracle Financials in compliance with the controls set and ensuring perfection of documentation prior to the set up.
6. Executing the funding processes and cash management processes by sending out letters/communication to banks on transfer of funds as and when required with liaison with Outstation Accountants.
7. Processing funding of outstation imprest accounts on a timely basis to avoid cash flow constraints and interest charges and only against substantiated expenditure.
8. Processing the documentation for funds invested as deposits and ensure proper filing of the deposit instructions and fixed and call deposit certificates from the banks.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from a recognized institution.
2. Must possess accounting qualification i.e. CPA part II or equivalent.
3. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Finance, preferably 1 year working within a Treasury function.
4. Proficient in use of financial accounting system with a bias to competency in working with large ERP systems.
5. Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills.
6. Ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
7. Must be a person of unquestionable integrity.
1. Teamwork/team player.
2. Results oriented.
3. Critical thinker.
4. Good organizational skills.
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below