ACCOUNTANT: KEFRI 7
a) Duties and Responsibilities
• Collecting revenue and banking;
• Preparing expenditure reports based on approved budgets;
• Compiling and verifying records; processing accounting and transaction reports via computerised accounting systems;
• Preparing trial balance;
• Participating in preparation of final accounts;
• Maintaining and updating fixed asset register and safe keeping of invoices, receipts and accounts records;
• Posting cashbooks and undertaking bank reconciliations;
• Accounting for project funds;
• Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
b) Requirements for Appointment
i) Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade C+ (C plus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management (Finance or Accounting option) or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
iii) Part II of the Certified Public Accountant of Kenya or its equivalent from a recognized institution is added advantage;
iv) Membership to a relevant professional body is added advantage; and
v) Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below