· Respond to user queries and solve identified problems
· Ensuring that the ICT is able to deliver comprehensive service that meets the business requirements.
· Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
· Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
· To negotiate between ICT Application Support, other directorates, and external suppliers to resolve often highly technical or contentious issues.
· Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
· To develop and review ICT policy and implementation processes
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
· Degree in a computer field or its equivalent
· Must have knowledge of the following: Windows 2003 and above, Exchange Server, LANs, WANs, Virtualization, TCP/IP, Routing, SANs, SQL Server, network design, factor authentication, encryption technologies, system monitoring and management
Skills and Desired Qualities:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below