· Ensure safe custody of Society’s customer/member records.
· Ensure proper coding of member files to facilitate easy retrieval of the same.
· Responsible for monitoring utilization of registry budget.
· Lead the Registry team to deliver all planned and agreed performance targets to ensure that the team is efficient and value adding to the Society.
· Ensure proper and accurate maintenance of members records
· Continuously work on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Registry.
· Ensure that all members’ queries are handled and resolved in the shortest time possible.
· Recommend improvement on Sacco forms
· Put systems in place to ensure proper control in the movement of files.
· Prepare a report on membership admissions to assist in decision making.
· Ensure adherence to ISO standards.
· Ensure development of self as well as all team members through performance feedback, recommend training where appropriate and coach and mentor individuals for growth.
· Bachelor’s degree in Records Management or its equivalent
Skills and Desired Qualities:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below