We are sourcing for suitable and trainable Interns to fill the positions of a Financial Services Interns to help Musoni continue reaching the most financially excluded Kenyans.
Musoni is the world’s first cashless financial institution that leverages technology to offer affordable, flexible, transparent and customer centered financial services. Through its’ paperless and data driven strategy, Musoni aims to be the most efficient microfinance in Kenya to promote financial inclusion through provision of client-centric solutions that support sustainable livelihood among the rural micro-entrepreneurs and smallholder farmers in Kenya.
Musoni Kenya recruits competent and dynamic professionals that share our mission and vision. We welcome candidates of diverse backgrounds that are innovative, talented and committed to serving the underbanked in Kenya. We are also passionate about fresh graduates where we offer them opportunities to develop a meaningful career and explore their potential. The internship program provides participants with an opportunity to gain work-place experience and expand their knowledge. We pride ourselves in our ability to embrace technology and have fun in the workplace.
We are therefore sourcing for suitable and trainable Interns to fill the positions of a Financial Services Interns to help Musoni continue reaching the most financially excluded Kenyans.
The Financial Services interns, while reporting to the Branch Manager, he/she will be expected to:
• Solicit and procure business on behalf of Musoni Microfinance Limited.
• Familiarize him/herself with any marketing material and/or other information relating to the products and remain familiar with and informed in respect of the products.
• Actively participate in marketing campaigns to ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio.
• Learn how to effectively manage clients by shadowing Wealth Creation Officers, holding group meetings and/or meeting individual clients.
• Deliver set sales targets in quality loan disbursement.
• Seek customer feedback on products and sales offered by Musoni and report back to the Branch Manager or Team Leader.
• Work with the rest of the team in ensuring Branch/ Departmental goals are achieved
• Obtain customer verification documents (KYC) as may be required.
• Provide excellent sales service to customers always.
• Provide customers with full appropriate financial advice commensurate with their needs.
• Recommend suitable products to address the identified customer’s needs.
Qualifications, skills and experience
• University Degree or Diploma in Banking, Finance, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Accounting, or any related discipline.
Competencies and personal attributes
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and staff.
• Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively and drive execution
• High levels of integrity and customer relationship skills.
• Self-driven and passionate about sales.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below