Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country
since 2010 under group–based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii,
Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
Job Title: ICT Officer (1 Position)
To provide efficient and effective support on a day–to–day basis to users of the network, systems and telephone within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops and peripheral equipment.
2. Install, troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain workstations and laptops.
3. Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers/copiers as well as manage toner requests.
4. Setup and support audio/visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off site.
5. Install and configure peripherals including scanners, external drives, monitors and other peripheral
6. Provide software and system troubleshooting and support.
7. Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications.
8. Proactively schedule software upgrades and patching.
9. Track license and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to management.
10. Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
11. Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabled, wireless and other network infrastructure.
12. Support existing/new server/s and administer access rights for all users in the office.
13. Maintain local and server based anti–virus software.
14. Inform and train users and management in how to adhere to ICT policies.
15. In case of virus infection clean out affected equipment.
16. Handle relocation of computer equipment as a result of office or personnel changes. Assist any
personnel whose work station has been changed to set up the computer.
17. New entrants: Ensure computer is set up prior to new hire start date and any related moves. Get a
clearance from the Human Resource Department to setup new user accounts and email accounts. Once
an employee’s contract has been terminated, deactivated the personnel from the system.
1. Relevant experience within the ICT technical field.
2. Health Records management training will be an added advantage.
3. Effective written and oral communication with ability to produce reports and present solutions
4. Diploma/Bachelor’s degree or higher within information technologies.
5. Professional knowledge of network technologies and Windows clients
How to Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below