Role and Responsibilities
1. Open premises at the beginning of each work shift and ensure that it is properly secured at the end of the day and report any occurrence
2. Monitor CCTV systems and respond to alarm
3. Make emergency repairs and ensure limited maintenance of the building
4. Ensure that the common area is clean and free of hazardous materials
5. Attend to the tenant / guest while the office is closed.
6. Gardening and performing landscape duties or supervising others in these roles
7. Inspecting the building, including heating, cooling, lighting and alarm systems to make sure they are in good working order
8. Monitoring cleaning materials, tools, and furniture and reordering as required
9. Adhering to the company’s safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone
• Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
Minimum level of education:
Relevant Certificates in Home Care Management, Property, caretaking and facilities services, Cleaning and support services.
Relevant experience, including experience in building maintenance, gardening, electrical, cleaning or plumbing will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below