We are looking for a reliable Head of Maintenance to oversee all installation, repairs and upkeep operations of the company’s machines. You will be the one to ensure the overall maintenance department have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
A great head of maintenance will have a solid understanding of Tapeline, Looms, Autocut, Printers and electrical systems as well as the general maintenance of the machines. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
• Develop maintenance procedures, innovation and ensure implementation
• Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
• Plan and oversee all repairs and installation activities
• Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (Mechanics, Electrician etc.)
• Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
• Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
• Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
• Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
• Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
• Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
• Experience in planning maintenance operations
• Solid understanding of technical aspects machine maintenance and electrical systems etc.
• Working knowledge and maintenance of manufacturing machines and equipment e.g Tapeline, Autocut, Looms, Manual Printing, Stitching Machines.
• Ability to keep track of and report on activity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below