About The Job
Safetrac Limited is a Kenyan based technology company offering a wide range of affordable ICT solutions for the tracking and logistics sector. Our solutions offer clients the necessary security reinforcement for their fleet and products allowing them to remain secure and productive in their working environment.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct all visitors to appropriate person
• Answer and forward all incoming calls that come through the switch board to appropriate person.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationary
• Ensure the entire office is clean and neat on a daily basis.
• Ensure all edits for KRA Compliance certificates are done as per company standards.
• Sort and distribute all letters and parcels delivered at the reception to the appropriate person.
• Order office supplies through admin assistant and keep inventory of stock
• Develop and maintain company filling system.
• Assisting colleagues whenever called upon with administrative duties.
• Ensure all record books are delivered in good time and update of dispatch stock updated on online sheet.
• Ensure all the records for sim cards are up to date and issue of the same is done once approved by FM.
• Prepare contracts for clients as assigned by client service or sales team.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, printing and scanning.
• Entry Level.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
How to Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below