Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading country-wide,
fast growing, and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). To achieve the planned growth, the Sacco
is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following vacancies:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the administrative duties
of the Branch that shall enable the Sacco offer professional services to internal & external
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Organizing management and Branch committee meetings at the Branch.
2. Handling corporate visitors.
3. Managing correspondence at the Branch.
4. Overseeing administrative and secretarial roles at the Branch.
5. Ensuring proper housekeeping at the Branch premise and recommend areas for repair and
coordinate the process.
6. Liaising with head office registry for document repatriation
7. Assist in coordination of staff welfare activities.
8. Ensuring prompt settlement of all utility bills.
9. Ensuring smooth running of all outsourced administrative services.
10. Monitoring and coordination of Branch leave plan.
11. Ensuring coordination and acquisition of all Branch licenses as per regulations.
12. Ensuring compliance to all OSH requirements at Branch level and advise the Branch
13. Custodian of Branch documents and Branch registry.
14. Any other duties as may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an administrative role.
• Diploma in Business related field in combination with qualifying experience may be
accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
• Secretarial Studies will be an added advantage.
• Experience in public relations and good communication skills both written and oral.
• Report writing skills will be mandatory for the position.
How to Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below