Role and Responsibilities
1. Open premises at the beginning of each work shift and ensure that it is properly secured at the end of the day and report any occurrence
2. Monitor CCTV systems and respond to alarm
3. Make emergency repairs and ensure limited maintenance of the building
4. Ensure that the common area is clean and free of hazardous materials
5. Attend to the tenant / guest while the office is closed.
6. Cleaning the building or supervising a team of Cleaners
7. Gardening and performing landscape duties or supervising others in these roles
8. Inspecting the building, including heating, cooling, lighting and alarm systems to make sure they are in good working order
9. Sourcing, booking and supervising contractors for major repairs
10. Monitoring cleaning materials, tools, and furniture and reordering as required
11. Managing bookings for any buildings or rooms available for hire
12. Opening building at the start of the day and locking all doors and windows when not in operation
13. Adhering to the company’s safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone
Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
Minimum level of education: Candidates holding relevant Certificates in Home Care Management, Property, caretaking and facilities services, Cleaning and support services will be given priority.
Experience, including experience in building maintenance, gardening, electrics, cleaning or plumbing is also useful.
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below