• Role and Responsibilities
1. Develop and maintain content and communications for marketing campaigns, activities and events.
2. Plan and prepare application focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures and newsletters
3. Co-ordinate requirements for promotional material as defined by the Operations Manager
4. Assist with copywriting, artwork, and web workflow for planned print and digital marketing communications.
5. Organize and manage events and associated campaigns such as seminars, user groups, marketing events, workshops and conferences.
6. Execute marketing and event campaigns as defined by the Management.
7. Drive campaigns through various communication systems and tools.
8. Assist with the maintenance of the CRM system and marketing automation tools.
9. Maintain up to date archives of all marketing files.
10. Share marketing updates and reports with the management.
11. Evaluate ideas for marketing projects to assess feasibility and requirements in conjunction with the Management.
12. Plan and implement social media and social proof campaigns for specific marketing goals.
13. Research relevant sources for content, such as scientific publications, industry media and social media outlets.
14. Keep up to date with best practices in writing for the web and social media.
15. Keep up to date with industry specific trends and activities that are utilized to communicate with customers.
• Key Requirements (qualifications and skills)
Minimum level of education: Degree in Business Administration: Marketing and Public Relations
Experience as a Marketer
Experience in the Hotel Industry
Creative and Initiative
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below