Accounts Assistant – Finance Dept. Tumaini Sickle Cell Organization
Region : Kisumu
Reports to : Project coordinator
The applicant must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation; Must provide recommendation/reference letter from the university/college attended; and Should not have undertaken any other Internship Program or been exposed to work-place experience related to their area of study since graduating.
Under the supervision of the project coordinator, the primary responsibility will be on recording, reconciliations and documentation of all financial matters by ensuring timely and accurate records are kept.
1. Bank Reconciliations for main bank account as well as other allocated Accounts and follow up on issues related to them in a manner of urgency.
2. Generate and analyse reports on the allocated general ledger accounts for reconciliation purposes.
3. Reconciliation of cross organization accounts and ensure timely reimbursements.
4. Prepare bank balances including assessment of bank accounts.
5. Process bank account transfers and facilitate dispatch of cheques and instructions to the bank.
6. Check and approve activity requests in line with the overall proposed activities
7. Revenue stamps requisition and dispatching to branches.
8. Handling petty cash and staff imprest
9. Any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
The above duties are subject to review from time to time based on operational requirements.
Degree/Diploma in Finance/Accounting or related field
CPA I or equivalent
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below