We are seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern who will assist in management in executing the daily marketing and communication initiatives.
Twiva is an influencer marketing and social commerce Startup that gives MSMEs affordable, efficient, and digital access to markets. We do this by pushing MSMEs brands, products, and services through social media influencers. Twiva was created to harness the vast penetration of smartphones, internet connectivity, accessible mobile banking, and the power of influencer marketing to create dignifying digital and digitally enabled jobs in Kenya.
Are you looking to work for an exciting influencer marketing and social commerce start-up that will give you a holistic learning opportunity? We are seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern who will assist in management in executing the daily marketing and communication initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Intern will work under the supervision of the Marketing and Communications Lead to perform the following duties:
• Prepare marketing proposals and presentations for sharing with key strategic stakeholders
• Support the production of marketing material and promotional activities
• Assist the Marketing Lead in facilitating seamless communication between the company and its allied stakeholders
• Ensure marketing and digital advertising activities are promptly formulated and distributed using software such as Mailchimp, Google Adwords and SEMrush
• Monitor social media campaigns to ensure the brand message and marketing goal is controlled
• Engage in media relations by building rapport with Journalists, sending out PR materials such as press releases, media advisories, Op-eds and by-line articles and following up prompt publication
• Assist in coordinating the media, partners and other stakeholders before, during and after events
• Develop data collection techniques and audience/customer insights and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the marketing campaigns
• Manage and update the database from the CRM
• Offer assistance in organizing company Marketing and PR events
• Carry out all other administrative duties assigned in the Marketing Department
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or other relevant field
• Ability to excel under pressure; must be able to deliver results within strict time deadlines
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Social media management techniques and tools
• Capable of working under minimal supervision
• Good written, oral communication and report writing skills
• Ability to carry out quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new and challenging environments quickly
• Team work skills; capable of working cohesively with a diverse team
• Good time management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and computer skills
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below