· Able to prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, hospitably and efficiently, according to cub procedures, and standards to all guests.
· Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
· Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
· Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
· Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons
· Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
· Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
· Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
· Organizing the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
· Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
· Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
· Creating unique drinks
· Complying with all food and beverage regulations
· Mix traditional and creative cocktails
· Clean glasses and bar utensils
· Make suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences
· Build a rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
· A diploma in food and Beverage sales and service, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
· Extensive Knowledge of Drink Mixing and Garnishing.
· Working knowledge of various Computer software programs.
· Strong Communication Skills, Positive Attitude, Personable demeanor, Multitasking skills and Attention to Detail.
· Ability to Stand for Long Periods, Strong Observational Skills and Conflict Resolution.
Click on “Apply for job” below to apply