This position reports to the General Manager – Wanbite. The successful candidate will be required to work with a high degree of integrity, energy, and independence in performing accounting duties/functions. This is a part-time job where the personnel will be required to report to work at least 3 times a week with specified work timelines. This is not an 8am to 5 pm engagement.
Key responsibilities include: –
• Reconciliation of daily petty-cash book – on weekly basis
· Reconciliation of weekly sales activities
· Preparation of monthly office budgets
· Facilitating all bank transactions
• Monthly reconciliation of all office books
• Planning and actualizing all tax returns
• Preparing monthly in/out charts & graphs on profitability ratios
• Preparation & disbursement on monthly staff salaries
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications: –
• Relevant academic qualifications from a recognized Training facility, preferably a Dip. Or Deg. In a Finance related field
· CPA or ACA qualifications – will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft office Applications.
• Prior experience will be an advantage but not mandatory
• Confident and good organizational skills.
• Dynamic and keen sense of detail.
• Well organized individual and able to work unsupervised.
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below