We are looking for a high-performing Field Sales Coordinator to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
We are a publishing firm dealing with schools all over the country.
Location: Nairobi, Central, Eastern, Western and Nyanza regions
Are you a talented salesperson looking for your next challenge?
• Are you inspired not only by big sales targets but also improving people’s lives?
• This opportunity plays a critical role in meeting that goal and has direct impact on the lives of thousands of individuals.
• In this role you will recruit, train, coach & manage a team of up to 20 Direct Sales Representatives (DSRs) to meet your sales targets of our products.
• The role will involve detailed advanced planning to generate local networks to enable you to deliver current and future sales.
• Most of your time will be spent coaching and working with the DSRs in the field combined with strengthening local networks of customers, while fostering team spirit amongst the DSRs. You will also assist with the resolution of customer needs as they arise.
Does this sound like you?
• Passionate about selling: You are motivated by building relationships with your customers, matching their needs to your products, and making sure they stay happy with your product long after the sale.
• Proven sales super-star: You have one year or more of proven experience in direct selling and hitting your targets. You have sold in a related field, such sale of education material both digital and print in East Africa.
• A born leader: You enjoy recruiting, training, and motivating a team of direct reports to success. You mentor sales staff to achieve greater sales figures.
• Great Communicator: You are able to communicate with and understand your customers. You speak and write fluent Kiswahili and English. You have a good standard of computer literacy
• Achieve and surpass sales targets of our products and assist in market penetration
• Recruit, train, coach, mentor & supervise field based team of Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) to meet the set targets in line with the organization’s business goals
• Monitor and evaluate the performance Direct Sales Representatives to meet the performance standards
• Manage DSR inventory and resolve audit recommendations in line with the company audit resolution guidelines
• Develop local networks to assist in growing sales volume
• Prepare and submit weekly activity plans and reports to Sales Manager
• One year of management experience in a related sales field. e. g sale of educational materials.
• Proven ability to carry out direct selling, hitting targets & ability to mentor sales staff
• Ability to request & receive support from the headquarters.
• Proven ability to work in a self-disciplined & proactive manner.
• Good negotiation skills and ability
• Tenacious personality
• Customer focused.
• Willingness to work in rural areas.
• Team player with high levels of flexibility.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Proven report-writing skills.
Education and Qualification
Diploma or degree in business administration or any related field
How To Apply
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below