Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business oriented global leaders, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
In line with our commitment to bring on board qualified, skilled and motivated staff driven by passion for their work and career growth, we are seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the listed positions of:
Graduate Assistant (Community Health) –Job Ref: ZU/10/25/142
Graduate Assistant (Engineering) – Job Ref: ZU/10/25/143
Graduate Assistant (Hospitality & Tourism) – Job Ref: ZU/10/25/144
• Bachelor degree in Community Health, Public Health, Environmental Health or a related field for the position of Graduate Assistant – Community Health;
• Bachelor of Technology Education –Electrical and Electronics or BSc. Electrical and Electronics Engineering or a related field for the position of Graduate Assistant-Engineering.
• Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism or a related field for the position of Graduate Assistant-Hospitality and Tourism. A TIVET diploma or higher diploma in addition to the bachelor degree is an added advantage
• The bachelor degree must be from a recognized and accredited University with at least an Upper Second Class honours for all the positions;
• At least ONE year’s teaching experience in a tertiary level institution for all the positions.
• Experience in teaching TVET courses is an added advantage for all the positions
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click on “Apply for job” button below to Apply. For Premium Members and for premium Membership (OPTIONAL) CLICK HERE.
For inquiries click on the WhatsApp button below